Creating a new project in Nucleus One is a simple straight forward process. There is no limit to the number of projects that you can create or join. You can utilize projects to divide your Organization within Nucleus One. They allow you to bring multiple departments online while still keeping them separate from each other.
In order to create a project in Nucleus One, you must be the creator of the organization or have the Administrator role for that organization.
2. Click Manage Projects.
3. Click the plus in the bottom right corner of the Projects page to create a new project.
• To edit an existing project, click the project’s name and skip to Managing Projects below.
4. Choose an organization from the Organization dropdown list.
5. Enter a name for the project in the Project name field.
6. Click ADD.
Editing Project Names
1. Click the project name at the top of the screen to rename the project.
2. Type the new project name in the field and click GO.
Inviting New Members
1. Enter an email address in the field.
2. Click INVITE to invite new collaborators to the project.
• Filter the list of existing collaborators by using the “Name starts with” or “Email starts with” fields.
1. Click the checkbox next to a collaborator’s email address.
2. Click the Trash can above the list of collaborators.
3. Click CONFIRM to complete the deletion.
Deleting a Project
1. Select an existing project from the Manage Projects page.
2. Click the settings button, the vertical ellipses at the top of the form.
3. Click Delete project.
4. Type the name of the project in the field and click DELETE to confirm deletion.