The Inbox holds new documents that you have captured until you give them a classification. This is also the first opportunity to add index field values to the documents.
1. Go to your inbox by clicking the main menu icon in the top left corner.
2. Click Inbox from the menu.
• Or click your Inbox widget on the Dashboard.
5. Fill in any index field information.
• If no index fields exist, please see Creating Fields.
6. Click COMMIT at the bottom once you’ve added all the desired index values.
After clicking COMMIT you will be automatically taken to the first item remaining in your inbox to repeat steps 4 – 6 until either the inbox is empty or you wish to stop.