Classifications allow you to organize your documents with efficiency and ease.
Creating Document Classifications
In order to create document classifications in Nucleus One, you must be the creator of a project or have the Administrator role for the project.
1. Capture a document in Nucleus One, or navigate to an existing document.
2. Click the document to open it.
3. If the document properties are not showing, click the four stacked lines in the top right corner to display them.
To add a new classification to the dropdown menu.
5. Click the three vertical dots in the top right corner.
6. Select “Manage classifications” from the list.
9. Repeat steps 7 and 8 to add more classifications and click CLOSE when done.